Energetic Business Development Consultant who has a track record of increasing revenue and enhancing productivity. Adept at developing reports for clients that make sense, finding solutions where none seem to be available and assisting customers in finding new clients. Specializes in technology distributors and retail organizations.
ExperienceApril 2009 to July 2014 Mandarin Associates-New Parkland, CA Business Development Consultant
- Responsible for making first contact with new clients and establishing the outline of each new project.
- Worked closely with clients to determine new target customers to go after and ways to bring in new business.
- Assisted customers in training new sales associates and giving new associates excellent lead generation skills.
- Assisted in establishing new relationships with new clients and maintaining new client files.
- Assisted in developing telemarketing scripts for clients who had very specific business development needs.
- Responsible for taking incoming marketing calls and turning those calls into interested clients.
- Responsible for finding new clients and establishing a strong working rapport.
- Assisted in developing a complete client file for new clients.
- Assisted in training the sales associates of new clients to find new business and make more sales over the phone.
Education1996 Greece Community College, New Parkland, CA Associate's Degree, Business