The Oculus business development team is looking for a team player to build and drive video game and other content deals across all regions. This is a unique opportunity to help drive the future of virtual reality and our strategy by helping build a robust content pipeline and partner ecosystem.
- Lead and support team efforts across all content offerings for the Oculus platform and products, but with a specific focus on video games.
- Define, model and negotiate appropriate deals to drive AAA content delivery while simultaneously working with team members to build a sustainable Oculus development community.
- Continue to look at new ways to optimize the content business and related processes to achieve improved results.
- BA/BS degree preferred. JD or MBA is a plus.
- At least 10 years of work experience, including 6+ years of related business development experience.
- Experience in the games industry working with developers and publishers, and experience with Oculus products is required.
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Ability to interpret legal documents, negotiate contracts and work with attorneys to complete agreements.