Download Job Description
The Business Development Director directs the business development activities of the organisation and drives the new sales business for the company playing key role in the company’s bottom line.
Duties of the Business Development Director include:
- Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
- Working to stringent targets, the job holder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
Requirements of the role
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
Construction Project Manager: Job Description, Duties and ...
Assistant Manager Job Description
Business Management Tips : Creative Project Manager Job ...