Contact Us Now for a Free Assessment
Cayenne Consulting expanded to the entrepreneurial hub of "Silicon Alley" in 2005. Our founder, Akira Hirai, has strong ties to the area - after graduating from Harvard College in 1989, he lived in Manhattan for 10 years before moving west during the Dot Com era.
Our business plan consultants in NYC have earned glowing praise from clients:
[The consultant] showed her quick adaptation and the ability to facilitate and assist in defining our product offerings... Calls and emails were returned immediately. The ability to meet our timeline, while demonstrating flexibility with our changing needs is a real testament to your staff... We were thoroughly pleased with all components of this collaborative effort and would be quick to recommend [Cayenne's] services to other entrepreneurs. The highly polished plan allowed us to fast track our financing...
Tony Curlo, CEO, Innovate, Inc.
Our professional business plan consultants in New York offer the following services:
Cayenne's New York Business Plan Consulting Team
Our business plan consulting team in and around New York City include (click name to view full profile):
Our business plan writers in New York serve entrepreneurs throughout New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey. Although most projects can be completed over the phone, we often travel to meet with local clients. Our local service area includes Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester, White Plains, Levittown, Hempstead, Brentwood, New Rochelle, Armonk, Yonkers, Port Chester, Tarrytown, Albany, Stamford, Greenwich, Norwalk, Hartford, Hoboken, Jersey City, Paterson, Morristown, and Paramus.
In addition to our New York business plan consulting team, we have many other business plan consultants distributed worldwide. Depending on your specific circumstances, one of our other team members may be a better fit for your needs. We will do our best to ensure that the business plan consultant responsible for managing your engagement is the person best qualified to serve you.
Cayenne Consulting's Advantages
Most so-called "business plan consultants" simply take what you say and put it on paper. We go much deeper and help you develop the most viable strategy for success, which we then communicate in a compelling business plan. As a result, nearly all of our clients are able to secure meetings with investors, and over two-thirds have succeeded in raising capital or selling their companies. We challenge you to find another consulting firm that can make this claim. A business plan developed by Cayenne Consulting could make the difference between your success and failure.
- Save Time: Save literally hundreds of hours... valuable time you can devote to your products, customers, and company.
- Save Money: We are not cheap, but about half of our clients came to us after a business plan prepared by a less qualified consultant did not work out. Why not get it right the first time and save money?
- Work with Experts: Our business plan consultants are second to none. We are experienced entrepreneurs and understand what you are going through. We have deep and broad experience in creating and executing upon business models of all kinds. We have a keen sense of what works in the marketplace and what doesn't. Many of us have MBAs or PhDs from schools like Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Wharton, CalTech, Cornell, Columbia, and Chicago. We also have experts in market research, FDA/regulatory issues, financial modeling, and other fields.
- One Consultant: Some firms assign a team of consultants to your business. That means you're paying to get multiple individuals up to speed. This approach is costly, and makes it difficult to ensure that all materials have the same "voice" and consistency. Our approach avoids these problems.
- Fully Customized: Some firms are able to charge low fees because they have a cookie-cutter, assembly-line approach to business plan writing. We build all of our business plans from scratch.
- Get it Right the First Time: Learn about the pros and cons of various approaches to developing business plans.
- No Salespeople: We don't have a slick sales professional "sell" you and then hand you off to a junior consultant you know nothing about. From Day 1, you will deal directly with the senior consultant who will actually work with you. That way, you know exactly what you're getting.
- Ongoing Support: We don't stop when the business plan is done. We have a talented team ready to help you implement it as well, either on a retained basis as interim members of your founding team or on a project basis, as needed.