StructureAll Ltd. will be formed as a consulting firm specializing in structural engineering services. A home office in Yellowknife, NT will be established the first year of operations to reduce start up costs. The founder of the firm is a professional engineer with eighteen years of progressive and responsible experience.
The founder, Philip Nolan, provided an initial investment towards start-up costs. Of this, more than half is required for start-up expenses while the balance is to to be placed in the company accounts as working capital.
The firm will specialize in providing three dimensional modeling and visualization to our clients. State-of-the-art analysis and design tools will be an integral part of the business plan. Implementation of a quality control and assurance program will provide a focus for production work.
- Modest revenues the first year, with slow by steady growth over the next two years.
- Achieve 20% of market value at the end of the third year of operation.
- Increase gross margin significantly by the third year of operations.
Our mission is to provide clients across Canada's North with structural engineering services for all types of buildings, from concept planning through to completion, with a highly skilled professional team working together, using common sense and practical experience.
1.3 Keys to Success
- Provide professional quality services on time and on budget.
- Develop a follow-up strategy to gauge performance with all clients.