Award Staffing, the provider of the most reliable, light industrial employment services in the greater Twin Cities Metro Area, is currently seeking a full-time Business Development Manager to become a part of our growing Sales Team. Individuals seeking a position in sales where you can drive your own outcomes and compensation are encouraged to apply.
Award Staffing Business Development Managers earn a competitive base salary and commission, giving new Business Development Managers the opportunity to earn $70K – 100K+ in their first year depending on their sales performance.
Award Staffing is a fast-growing company with excellent opportunities for growth for top performers. A successful candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience or a high school diploma, plus two years of sales experience. The candidate must possess a proven ability to prospect, develop business, build relationships, communicate in oral and written communication, and actively network. In addition, they must demonstrate a strong customer focus and personal leadership, and solid negotiation and presentation skills. Individuals experienced in sales and account management who are persistence and have a strong drive to win over new clients and build new business are the ideal fit for this position.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for maintaining and building upon existing $2 million in annual revenue in designated sales territory. The primary focus of this position is to bring new business to new and existing clients across the Twin-Cities Metro Area.
- Exceeds sales revenue quotas by winning new contracts and job orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
- Identifies and qualifies sales opportunities by providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships. Negotiates contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Present company service offerings to prospective clients, client consultation and development of proposals.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, both in-person and by phone, continuously assessing and communicating how Award Staffing can meet their needs.
- Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients.
- Creates proposals for providing staffing services, customized to prospective clients’ needs.
- Develops and implements sales plans and associated activities.
- Coordinate with the Recruiting & Fulfillment Team to onboard new clients, including: complete and submit job order tickets to Fulfillment Manager, facilitate introductions between new clients and assigned Customer Service Representatives, and work with Recruiting & Fulfillment Team to set up customized services according to clients’ specifications.
- Manage all existing and new accounts in designated sales territory, ensuring clients’ needs are met, problems are solved and issues are addressed.
- Initiates personal growth by understanding market trends, attending educational sessions and actively networking.