Showing -10 of 501
Senior Business Development Manager
Developed channel partner relationships to increase revenue for Call Center products.
- Increased sales by 75% over the prior year through development of Channel Partner relationships
- Influenced product direction by conducting competitive analysis.
- Provided contact center infrastructure (IAAS) and platform as a service (PAAS) to Fortune 500 customers
Senior Business Development Manager - South
Achieved monthly, quarterly and yearly sales margins and goals - Average Sales 104% for 2010 - 2011
- Initiated, negotiated and signed-on new national and regional customers
- Executed and spearheaded internal and external business strategies to optimize customer relationships
- Proactively reached out to new customers to set up presentations/ meetings
- Developed proposals, negotiated terms and conditions, and implemented contractual agreements with accountability for delivering strong financial results
- Leveraged market knowledge and expertise to facilitate customers maximizing their return on investment on innovative wireless voice and data technology
Developed strategic plans to increase market share. Built and maintained a customer base of more than 1, 500 recurring customers valued at $50 million in annual revenue. Supervised 8 managers and 70 salespeople.
- Created and implemented a performance evaluation for 70 sales executives.
- FINANCE INFORMATION
- Modernized the telemarketing department into a new Customer Service Center increasing service level by 50%.
- Gained market share during the recession years of 2008 and 2009 by segmenting customer base and servicing new specialized niches.
- Developed new business by focusing in emerging markets, expanding the product offerings and strengthening partnerships with suppliers.
- Recruited a team of 10 engineers as project managers to enhance product specifications that resulted in an increase of 10% of total revenues.
Develop strategic relationships worldwide with key government officials and representative agents to gain interest in company products and services, garner assistance, and negotiate contracts and agreements. Write detailed reports, proposals, and agreements. Lead company personnel during technically extensive missions worldwide.
- Developed $21 million of new business potential with international and domestic customers through honest and deliberate relationship building.
- Recognized and thanked by the Board of Directors for positive and proactive briefings to Congressional representatives.
- Recognized as the face of the company in many facets; contract negotiations, strategic business decisions, and day-to-day decision making.
- Volunteered time to company during difficult financial times.
- Trained 100 customer personnel; traveled internationally and briefed key government officials; consulted with organization leadership, Congressional representatives, and customers on strategy, business decisions, and program management.
Human Resources Management5
Promoted from Account Executive. Generated/developed profitable new accounts, developed and implemented new policies and programs relating to product lines.
- Improved closing ration of new accounts by 50% through implementation of sales processes
- Negotiated fixed price contracts to secure 100% of territory
- Compiled and analyzed training statistics to increase productivity within the company
- Assisted in design of marketing materials in selling the services
- Interfaced with legal counsel regarding sales contracts
Responsible for the acquisition of new contracts with F500 companies. Upon contract signing, targeted with increasing adoption and penetration levels leading to the account's profitable growth. Activities include prospecting, account planning, presentations, negotiations, up-sell, cross-sell and account management.