The BullEx business in Central and South America is growing rapidly and we are seeking an experienced international business development manager to continue our growth in this region. The ideal candidate must be a highly motivated professional excited by the opportunity to work with world-class colleagues in an innovative and rapidly growing organization. This position is located in our Albany, NY office and will require occasional travel.
The right individual will be a highly motivated professional who is organized, has excellent communication skills, fluent in Spanish and is excited by the opportunity to work with world-class colleagues in an innovative, established, yet rapidly growing organization.
BullEx is an award winning, high growth company that manufactures and sells innovative fire and safety training products to a global customer base. Our customers include Fortune 500 corporations, fire service organizations, academic and health care institutions, state and federal agencies, military installations, and safety training companies. BullEx is a dynamic, growth oriented company which has received accolades both locally and nationally, having won the Rising Star award and Most Promising Enterprise award. BullEx was also featured in FORTUNE Magazine and NBC’s The Today Show.
BullEx serves an international customer base with operations around the world and dedicated offices in the UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium, Australia, and New Zealand. Future markets will include South America, Africa, the Middle East, and Eastern Asia. BullEx is proud to have over 5, 000 customers in over 40 different countries worldwide.
- Retain and grow a portfolio of existing strategic accounts through direct sales efforts
- Retain and further develop a distribution channel of value added resellers in Central and South America
- Generate new business for the entire BullEx product line by telephone, email, tradeshows, video conference and in person meetings
- Utilize a sales process to qualify prospects to meet and exceed sales targets
- Establish relationships with internal personnel in accounting, marketing, and manufacturing regarding customer needs and support
- Work directly with senior management to set goals, targets, and sales objectives
- Use our CRM system to manage customers, prospects, opportunities and quarterly forecasts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 3-5 years of international sales or channel management experience; Central and South America sales experience is a plus
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding annual sales quotas
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and organized
- Willingness to travel (~25%)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Fluent Spanish speaker