As a consultant, I help people to reach ambitious results in counseling and consulting private practices. I absolutely love helping counselors and consultants to increase their income and their influence!
If you’re ready to grow your income and influence, you are in the right place!
Before we take up time discussing whether you’re ready for consulting, take a moment to walk through these questions. They will help align your expectations
Every week, I get to help private practice owners to reach their ambitious results. Of course results are not guaranteed, but I’ve seen huge growth in a short period of time with most of my consulting clients.
- Raised Rates: Most private practice owners are able to raise their rates by 20-50%.
- Increased Private Pay Clients: Most private practice owners are able to leave insurance panels and increase private pay clients.
- Adding Clinicians: Most consulting clients are able to add new clinicians to their practice. As a result, owners are able to increase passive income and grow the income and influence of their private practice.
- Additional Revenue Streams: The majority of consulting clients discover new passive income and active revenue streams such as creating products, e-books, and courses that build income for their practice.
- Return on Investment: Through tracking our consulting clients, the average ROI is 6-8 weeks, meaning that private practice owners have made back their investment in consulting within that time.
- How do you describe what you do?
- What is it about counseling or consulting that makes your heart come alive?
- What specifically do you want to achieve through consulting?
Answering these three questions help you to be the most informed client, seeking a consultant. Whether you go with me or someone else (there’s a lot of great consultants out there), the more clear that you are on your ambitious results, the quicker you will grow!
I take 15-30 minutes to interview each potential consulting client. This is a time hear about your ambitious results and what ideas and projects make you come alive. By the end of the interview, I’ll give you options. If I think I can help you reach your ambitious results best, I’ll give you package options. Otherwise, I let you know other next steps.
Take a moment to review these suggestions for you to consider before starting consulting.
I have found that successful private practice owners see the strongest results when they commit to growing their practice for at least four months. I don’t want you to pay for consulting that does not pay you back for the time and money you spend. Also, it makes me look bad to have people say, “I did consulting with Joe, but it didn’t work.”
At the end of the consulting interview, I’ll give you two ideas for your catered consulting package options. The minimum package is $495 per month and I try to lump as much into those packages to help you grow really quickly.
Homework Outside of Consulting
During each session, we work together to decide what action will give you the biggest return on your investment of time. We’ll determine your “one thing” and you’ll have a list of your next things to complete. Sometimes it is overwhelming when we have huge “to do” lists, that’s why we will focus on constant movement forward.
Unsure if you’re ready for consulting? Let’s still talk. If you think you’re not ready, you can still make forward progress! Begin with some of my starter products, like the Member’s Newsletter.
Here’s how we can get moving. Here are questions we discuss in your interview:
- What is one thing within your business, that if improved would make everything else easier?
- What about counseling or consulting makes your heart come alive?
- What is the biggest pain in your counseling or consulting private practice?
- How many clients do you see per week at what rate?
- What is your desired annual income within one year? Five years?
That should get us started!