Responsible for creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers. Sets performance metrics, evaluates productivity, and helps workers create long-term career plans within an organization.
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within an organization.
- Supervise technical training for staff.
- Conduct orientation sessions.
- Create brochures and training materials.
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations.
- Create testing and evaluation processes.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Conduct performance evaluations.
- Provide companies with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Manage staff of classroom facilitators.
- Provide performance feedback.
- Conduct continuing education training.
- Provide leadership development education.
- Build solid cross-functional relationships.
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans.
TOP LOCATION FOR Training & Development Manager JOBS
Vice President of Organizational Development Description This position is located in Southfield, MI and will report to the Director of Assessment and Organizational Development ...
The Governance Services (GS) Conceptual Design, Detailed Design and Implementation Principal Consultant (PC) provides the subject matter expertise to design and implement GS engage...
The Marketing & Business Development Manager works closely with the Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer, all members of the MBD department and practice group leaders to ...