This is a Brand Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Business Development Manager. You are a self-starter who lead by example.
- Develop effective growth strategies that apply both to financial success and customer success.
- Research the market to identify buying/selling trends, new markets, and customer needs.
- Develop relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors and other personnel.
- Produce reports regarding new prospects.
- Attend events, special interest groups, conferences and seminars to seek new opportunities.
- Negotiate with clients to solidify the terms of each contract. Ensure each contract adhere to regulations and guidelines.
- Maintain the integrity of confidential information.
- Contribute to the reputation of the organization by entering and achieving professional awards.
- Support team members to increase successfully closed deals on a daily basis.
- Manage and train the business development team.
- A proven track record of sales development.
- Ability to create initiatives and follow them to completion.
- Ability to successfully lead business development team through each phase of the sales cycle.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office and CRM software.
- [X] year(s) working in business development, sales management, or relevant fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree Business Administration or equivalent.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
Business Development Manager Nationwide
Business Development Support Manager.mp4
Sarah Worthing, Business Development Manager for BT Health