As this is a key position in the business, Business developmentmanager is responsible for the growth of the business. Business development manager must be really efficient, fast and innovative to push the company ‘s growth potential.
Responsibilities of Business Development manager
- Basic responsibility of a business development manager is to call clients and receive calls professionally.
- Fixing up appointment with the client, Meet the client and show demonstrations of the product and achieve results.
- Study Requirements from the client, analyze the requirements.
- Prepare an unique and complete proposal and submit it to the client.
- If you want to join in an Fortune 500 company, you need to have at least 4 + years of experience in Sales, Marketing and any other administrative jobs.
- Must have excellent presentation skills, ability to make sensible presentations which trigger more sales and business.
- Should be proficient in working with computer, software skills such as working with Microsoft Office, working with CRM software is a must for this job.
Users who found this page were searching for:
- key skills for business development
- IT skills for business development managers
- job management
- qualification needed to be a international company executieves
- what business development manager should know and skills
- what are the qualities required for sales and business developement