HPE OEM Servers is seeking a highly motivated, business development professional to aggressively grow WW OEM server revenue. Headquartered in Houston, TX, the OEM Servers team is a fast growing global team managing a rapidly expanding segment of HPE’s business. We leverage the entire HP Server portfolio and enable OEM customers to build their solution on HP’s best in class infrastructure. These solutions can tailored for a customer’s particular needs. With HPE’s vast supply chain and service capability, we are able to deliver and support products around the world, giving OEM’s global reach to grow their business. HPE OEM Servers address many vertical markets such as, Healthcare, telecommunications, video surveillance, network security and others.
OEM Servers is part of the HPE Industry-standard Servers (ISS) organization. Innovation is at the core of ISS. We strive to be on the edge of new ideas and drive new technology. Our Converged Infrastructure Cloud portfolio offers solutions that competitors can’t match; ranging from the EcoPod, ProLiant Gen8 servers, and CloudSystem. HP ISS is leading in the market. For a record 65 consecutive quarters, HPE has led in x86 server sales! This is an impressive feat in any industry, let alone the hyper-competitive server market. We’re looking for talent to help us create products that will transform the industry.
- In region resource focused on installed base expansion, new account acquisition & telco expansion opportunities in conjunction w/ sales teams
- Create, execute & track regional account opportunity maps and action plans
- Lead cross-functional efforts to provide OEM solutions meeting identified opportunities
- Engage with Bus Dev & sales teams as an expert in OEM embedded & custom offerings regularly supporting individual customer opportunities
- Customer presentations
- RFP response support
- Long-lead regional opportunity pipeline management
- Key performance indicator reporting / dash-boarding
- Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent.
- 10+ years experience in IT provider environment with product management, business development and/ or sales experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of IoT, Cloud, data center & telco ecosystem/architecture knowledge
- Extensive experience working in sales environments
- Exceptionally strong analytical and strategic planning skills
- Proven ability to communicate abstract ideas effectively and independently manage complex project objectives
- Strong persuasive communication skills (written & verbal), leveraged in presentation & negotiation settings