We will provide you with product training and a competitive salary including a competitive base, car allowance, superannuation and uncapped reward structure. You will be provided with the latest iPhone, iPad and all of the tools required to succeed in your role. You will also have the advantage of being able to base your office from home.
- You have a passion for customer service and seeing customers achieve their goals
- You have demonstrated ability to manage the balance between sales skills and relationship building
- You are highly organised, and enjoy working autonomously
- You enjoy engaging with people at all levels
- You have knowledge of the automotive industry, dealerships, vehicle or aftermarket sales
- You take pride in your presentation
- You have good communication skills (both verbally and written)
About the role
As a Business Manager, you are the face of Dealer Solutions and the key contact for our clients. You will understand the client's goals, and with the support of a fantastic team, will provide solutions to help clients improve the performance of their business and meet their goals. You will have conversations with clients on a regular basis, and will need to have a thorough understanding of our product suite. You will be responsible for managing client expectations, and building relationships based on mutual trust.
This role is ideal for someone that has a passion for customer service, is highly organised and enjoys engaging with people at all levels. Ideally you will have a minimum of 4 years relevant experience in a sales capacity, preferably within the retail automotive or digital advertising industries. Although not a prerequisite, a sound understanding of websites, SEO, and digital marketing would help you to excel in this role.
Think you're right for the role?
If you've read this job description and fallen in love with the role then apply now!
We receive many applications, so here are a couple of handy hints to make your application stand out:
- Read our advertisement thoroughly.
- Attach a cover letter that you've written outlining why you're the right person for this role—don't just send us a generic version!
- Attach a resume.