The Wisconsin Small Business Development Center is a statewide network supporting entrepreneurs and business owners through no-cost, confidential consulting and targeted educational programs. Regional SBDC experts facilitate improvement and growth for small and emerging mid-size companies and help launch successful new enterprises.
Existing Businesses: Do you need counseling services for growth and expansion? Please fill out an electronic Assistance Request Form.
Aspiring Entrepreneurs and Startups: Do you need help getting started? Please explore the programs for starting a business as well as the free resources, listed below.
Wisconsin SBDC Network Core Services:
- Business planning and startup
- Management and strategic planning
- Finance and capital access
- Marketing and sales growth
- Financial management
2014 Business Consulting Impacts
Wisconsin SBDC Network
- 2315 Clients served
- 163 Businesses Started
- 473 Jobs Created/Retained
- $47, 107, 360 in Capital Infusion to small business
- 312 Clients Served
- 12 Businesses Started
- 82 Jobs Created/Retained
- $2, 170, 514 in Capital Infusion to Small Businesses